Intuit Prosperity Accelerator
A new accelerator pilot program by Highline Beta and Intuit Canada, focused on solving financial challenges facing consumers and SMB's in the wake of COVID-19
Highline Beta and Intuit Canada have just launched a new accelerator pilot program called the Intuit Prosperity Accelerator focused on solving financial challenges facing consumers and SMB's in the wake of COVID-19.
Selected startups will benefit from four months of virtual programming, access to a mentorship network, $20,000 CAD towards pilot execution, and the opportunity for follow-on investment from Highline Beta.
About the program:
- The program is dedicated to solving the most pressing challenges facing Canadian consumers and small businesses in the wake of COVID-19.
- Startups will receive up to $20,000 (CAD) towards pilot execution.
- The program is four months long, and selected startups are expected to participate in a maximum of 2-3 days of programming each month.
- Programming includes pilot design meetings with Intuit, tailored mentorship, workshops and programming by Highline Beta to help speed pilot outcomes.
- No equity is taken, and there's no fee for participation,
- Opportunity for follow-on investment from Highline Beta