Morgan Stanley Multicultural Innovation Lab
An accelerator focused on companies founded for multicultural and women-led startups.
Building a community of early stage technology and technology-enabled startups led by women and multicultural entrepreneurs, hosted within Morgan Stanley.
An intensive 6-month accelerator designed to help build and scale startups, culminating in a showcase presenting each company to the investor community.
Successful applicants will be provided with:
• Cash contribution from Morgan Stanley in exchange for equity interest
• Workspace at Morgan Stanley's headquarters in Times Square
• Connections to Morgan Stanley and external partner networks
• Opportunity to pitch to the influential investor community
• Curated content across a variety of speakers and topics
Ideal candidates will have the following characteristics:
• Multicultural or woman founder, co-founder, Chief Technology Officer or other member of C-suite
• A startup that is technology or technology-enabled and within the Seed to Series B funding rounds
• Has successfully raised Friends and Family, Angel or Seed Rounds
• Launched product with demonstrated revenues that provide initial validation of business model and market opportunity
• A commitment to be based full-time at our headquarters for the duration of the program
• As part of the Morgan Stanley Plastic Waste Resolution, the 2020 cohort will also welcome startups that aid in the prevention, reduction and removal of plastic waste