Accelerating Responsible Leadership
RESPOND - the new startup accelerator program that promotes responsible leadership and scalable sustainable business models.
As a joint initiative by the BMW Foundation and Europe’s leading entrepreneurship center UnternehmerTUM, the 5-months accelerator program supports startups and founders who are dedicated to create a liveable future for all in line with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
The key benefits of the RESPOND Accelerator Program in a nutshell:
· High-class coaching and mentoring around the topics of business, technology, sustainability and leadership – based on the individual learning targets
· Participation in a multi-day leadership program to empower founders to lead with more responsibility, awareness and action
· Access to a broad international network of entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates – including members of the BMW Foundation’s Responsible Leaders Network
· High visibility for participating startups through pitch slots at international conferences, proactive public relations, and promotion on our social media channels and within our network
· Free co-working space in the brand-new Munich Urban Colab including access to UnternehmerTUM’s high-tech workshop MakerSpace
· No equity and no fees for participating in a high-value program